Thanks for stopping by my website, which is a work in progress – kinda like me. I’m a creative brain for hire and an award-winning writer and editor.
As a freelance writer, I contribute to national outlets such as Teen Vogue, InStyle, Business Insider, Apartment Therapy, Vulture, Vice, SELF, Shondaland, Nicki Swift, Fodor’s Travel, Insider, Syfy Wire, Kitchn, Racked, SheKnows and more.
I’m also a quality assurance editor at Dotdash, working to improve articles on its lifestyle sites The Spruce and My Domaine. Plus, I’m a contractor for Static Media, writing breaking and SEO news stories for Nicki Swift, an entertainment news site, during set hourly shifts.
Until recently, I spent six years as the sole editor of The Boca Raton Observer, a luxury lifestyle magazine in South Florida. This year, at the Florida Magazine Association Charlie Awards, the magazine won the following:
- Charlie Award (first place) for Best Overall Magazine
- Charlie Award (first place) for Best Special Theme or Show Issue
- Silver Award for Best Writing: Service Feature
- Silver Award for Best Special Theme or Show Issue
- Bronze Award for Best Overall Design
- Bronze Award for Best Overall Writing
- Bronze Award for Best Digital: Social Media
- Bronze Award for Best Writing: Service Feature
- Bronze Award for Best Special Theme or Show Issue
- Bronze Award for Best Design: Cover
I look forward to hearing from you about freelance writing, editing or research projects.