Thanks for stopping by my website, which is a work in progress – kinda like me. I’m a creative brain for hire and an award-winning writer and editor.
As a freelance writer, I contribute to national outlets such as Teen Vogue, InStyle, Business Insider, Apartment Therapy, Vulture, Vice, SELF, Shondaland, Nicki Swift, Fodor’s Travel, Insider, Syfy Wire, Kitchn, Racked, SheKnows, House Digest, and more.
I’m also a developmental editor at Dotdash, working to improve SEO, readability, consistency, and more on its lifestyle sites The Spruce and MyDomaine. Plus, I’m a freelance editor for Static Media, editing SEO and news stories for sites The List, Mashed, House Digest, Looper, and Nicki Swift.
Until recently, I spent six years as the sole editor of The Boca Raton Observer, a luxury lifestyle magazine in South Florida. In 2020 (my final year there), at the Florida Magazine Association Charlie Awards, the magazine won the following:
- Charlie Award (first place) for Best Overall Magazine
- Charlie Award (first place) for Best Special Theme or Show Issue
- Silver Award for Best Writing: Service Feature
- Silver Award for Best Special Theme or Show Issue
- Bronze Award for Best Overall Design
- Bronze Award for Best Overall Writing
- Bronze Award for Best Digital: Social Media
- Bronze Award for Best Writing: Service Feature
- Bronze Award for Best Special Theme or Show Issue
- Bronze Award for Best Design: Cover
I look forward to hearing from you about freelance writing, editing, or research projects.